Monday, July 07, 2008

Dayna with her new favorite hat and Bridger making a pose. The following pictures were taken at the 2008 Smith Family Reunion held in Wallowa Lake, Oregon. The scenery was beautiful, but the company was even better. It was a reunion that took us back to real camping, and except for my meeting the bathroom rat, fun was had by all. We enjoyed the fireworks on the Lake when we parked along the road, took out our chairs and got the best view in the house to celebrate the 4th of July.

Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 7:24 PM , Blogger Jean Smith said...

ahhhhhh...this totally makes me sad! i mean, it is so fun to see your pictures, but we MISS everyone and it has been a couple of years since we have gone to a smith family reunion! that's it...NEXT YEAR FOR SURE.

 
At 8:23 PM , Blogger Erin said...

Looks like tons of fun. I have been waiting for an update. By the way we are having another girl. I am due Dec.

 
At 9:54 PM , Blogger fivekidsandsomechocolate said...

Great pictures. I didn't know about the rat...ooh! I am going to mail your ribbon this week- I promise...unless, it falls behind the computer again.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home